Tuesday, October 11, 2011

"Ichigo's Saga!" Chapt 2. 'Whats the point!?!'

The nurse went though a check up, making sure I can still remember every thing. She asked stupid questions like, whats your name? How did you fall? Whats 1+2, questions like that. Ignoring the rude words going though my head, I answered them without complication.

My mother finally walked though the door way.

It only took you 2 hours, geesh! Now take this kid away!

Dam nurse.

"I'm sorry hunny. I was held up at work, It tried to get here as soon as I could.
Ugh, she hurt herself again?! Great now I have to do the chores in the house.

"Don't worry about it, I'll do the chores. I didn't hurt my self that bad. Nothings really wrong.

Well I can suddenly hear others thoughts in my mind, but thats nothing BIG (I'm being sarcastic..)


My mom helps me with my things and we jump in the car with Yumi for the quick trip home. Yumi is my best friend, we usually hang out together after school in till our parents got home. Yumi's father also works at the bank with my dad, so our families are pretty close.

I can't believe Ichigo got a concussion! My best friend is such a klutz! Hmm I wonder if she will still help me with my homework tonight.

Well at least my friends thoughts are positive.

After awhile a slight head ache forms.

"Hey mom, I think I'm just gonna stay in my room for the rest of the night, Ive got a bit of a head ache."

Dang, no dinner tonight! I'll just get some chinese then.

"Well okay, do you want any-"

"Yes, egg flower soup, pork fried rice, and some chow main."

Crap I should have waited till she finished talking.

"Oh.. Uh okay. Yumi your mom said that you could spend the night."

Yay! Ichigo's house is so nice!

"Okay! Thank you very much!" Yumi piped.

My mom dropped us off, then headed out to grab the chinese. Yumi and I ran up the stairs to my room, then grabbed our homework and set it on the kotatsu (Japanese table). Yumi got out her math homework and scattered it across the table.

"Ichigo, I need help with this!" Yumi wined, holding up a paper full of equations.

I rolled my eyes, "You didn't even try it yet. Just do y=mx+b, Its not that hard."

"Fine."

Yumi threw her paper back down on the table and concentrated on problem number one. I then grabbed out the same math sheet and worked on the problems.

They really aren't that hard! If any thing, they're easy.

As I tried to focus of my work, I could hear many ramblings of thoughts going through my head.

So its y=mx+...+ what? Ugh! I just don't get this. Maybe I'll just get the answers from Ichigo.

Before she opened her mouth, I answered her question. "No, I'm not gonna give you my answers, and its y=mx+b."

Yumi began to look at me really strangely.

"Umm Yumi? Why are you looking at me like that? Is there some thing on my face?"

She shook her head. "No, there isn't any thing there, its just you have been saying really strange stuff lately. Well I mean, Its like you reading my mind, but that couldn't happen. Maybe its just my imagination." Yumi sighed then went back to doing her work without waiting for a reply.

I really should be more careful. I'm starting to freak people out.

After finishing our homework and dinner we decided to hit the hay early. We said our goodnights to my parents and went off to bed for the night.

Morning came fast like it always does.

"Ichigo, Yumi, wake up already! Get your butt out of bed and hop to it! Plus, I'm hungry, so hurry it up Ichigo!" Called my mom from the doorway.

"Make your own food." I replied back.

Yumi got up in an instant and went to my closet to get her spare uniform, then hurried off to the bathroom to get ready. Yumi Spends a lot of time in the morning just to get ready. She is actually quite popular with the boys at my school. She has cute blonde hair that drops down to her shoulders and faded blue eyes. Though I don't think her appearance is the only reason why she's popular, Yumi is a size D..

I got up as well and threw on my uniform. After 'tending' to my hair I ran down the stairs into the kitchen to whip up some breakfast. Being a bit in a rush I made toast, eggs, and some coffee for the three of us. I set it out on the table and began to dig in. Mother came in and grabbed a piece of toast and a cup of coffee and headed for the door.

"Sorry dear, but I have to go to work early today, I'll see you later!" She says, then slams the front door.

Hmm, that was a bit odd..

Yumi later joined me. After a speedy quick breakfast we went off to school. We giggled and chatted with each other the whole way there.

As we approached my class room I could hear lots of voices from behind the door, although they were faint. Yumi swung the sliding door open and ran off to her chair. I quickly got to my chair and got out my homework from last night. Then all the sudden POW! I could hear billion of thoughts in my head all at once. They were all very loud, causing my head to ache.

Oh no! I forgot my homework!
Gee this class sucks.
Hey whats with that girl over there?
That Ichigo girl is looking at me with a weird face, its kinda scary..
I never knew she was so weird.

They hit me like a ton of bricks all at once. I grabbed my head, trying to confront it. But my efforts failed and I ended up running out of the class room as the bell rang.

I sat outside the class room holding my head to my knees trying to make the pain go away.

This sucks! It wasn't this loud yesterday. What am I gonna do?.. Whats the point of this power if you can't turn it off? If I can't control it, then I won't even be able to go to school any more..

Some tears started welling up in my eyes. Yumi popped out of the class room door and crouched down to my level.

"Ichigo, are you okay? You made a big scene in front of the whole class. If your head hurt that badly you should have just stayed home."

I wiped off my tears quickly. I've never cried around others before, and I wasn't going to start. I need to stay calm and figure out what to do.

I stood up and picked up my stuff off the ground.

I put my hand on the back of my neck and made a silly face, "Yeah I should have just stayed home. Sorry I worried you Yumi. I'm just gonna head home for the day. See you later k?"

Yumi's frown faded a bit. "Just get some rest okay? I still need help with my homework!"

With that we said goodbye and I headed back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment