Sunday, August 7, 2011

Story #1, Part 7 (by:klee)

When I awoke, I found myself in a big room that I was unfamiliar with. The walls were painted a light blue and in the middle of the ceiling was a big window that had a great view of the sky. I looked down and found my self in a bed that was bigger than an average bed. The covers were also blue (I'm starting to sense a trend) and to my surprise, it was a water bed! I leaned forward and started rolling around on the bed, giggling.

"Oh um.. Your awake!"

I froze. I felt my face turn red as I looked up and saw the boy from earlier holding a plate of food by the doorway. I sat up and started twiddling my fingers.

"Ah I um.. I ahh.." I had no idea what to say. I didn't even realized that this was probably his room and that this was probably his bed! I just sat there not saying a word.

He slowly walked up to me and set the plate of food on the end table, then grabbed a chair and put it by the bed and sat there. It took only a couple of seconds till he started snickering.

I felt my face heating up even more. He stopped and looked up at me.

"I'm sorry its just, I wasn't expecting to see you doing that and it was really funny."

"Well I would start laughing too if I saw some one rolling around on my bed."

He smiled and held out his hand.

"I'm Brett, and you are?"

I shook his hand.

"Ally."

"Ally, thats a neat name."

I blushed just a bit. I never really saw what he looked like in till just now. His hair was a lighter brown that was a bit messy, but totally worked for him. He had green eyes that were slightly on the paler side. He had a little smile on his face that made your heart skip a beat. He is kinda cute. Ally get a hold of your self! You have a boyfriend!


"Thanks, I like your name to."

His smile disappears.

"Um Ally, I want to thank you for saving me. I don't know how you did it. Oh and your wound, I got the bleeding to stop but you should probably got to a doctor."

I had totally forgot about that! I quickly look down at my legs to see that I was wearing a different change of shorts on that weren't mine. I started blushing out of control.

"Oh um don't worry, my sister is the one who changed you, but all we had were my clothes.."

Brett turned away, I could see that he was blushing as well.

"Oh and Ally I have a question about my wounds, they just all the sudden disappeared when you came to me, it was like.. magic."

"Well um.."

Before I can say any more A little girl walks in (maybe 10 years old) and comes straight up to my side. She looks up at me, her eyes SPARKLING. She grabbed my hands and started rubbing her cheeks on them.

"Um...?" Was all I managed to say. What the heck was this girl doing?

"I'm so happy that big sissy is okay!"

I turned to Brett only to see him as confused as I was.

She stopped with the whole hand thing and looked up at me, with a whole different expression. The cute little twinkles in her eyes were gone, replaced with an evil glint. And her smile is now a devilish smirk that spread across her sneaky face.

She gestured to Brett. "Well, I wasn't the one who was most worried about you. Mr. Freak-Out over here, was running all over the house looking for supplies to fix your leg up, even when I told him about a million times that they were in the kitchen! I eventually had to get them my self because he almost fainted by how much blood you were losing. Geesh he just wouldn't get a hold of him self, he eve-"

Brett had slammed his hand over her mouth witch made her rambling muffled.

"Um.. I'll be right back..." He said, his words kinda shaky.

He picked up his sister and just about sprinted out of the room slamming the door.

What was that all about? I just don't get it.

I turned to the food which was waiting for me to gobble its yummyness up. As soon as I consumed the first bite, I knew what heaven was like. I proceeded to chow down on the magnificent dish.

After I was done I got up and decided to give my self a tour of Brett's room. It certainly was the biggest room I have ever seen. In one corner he had like his personal living room which had 2 love seats, a recliner, coffee table, flat screen tv, and what looked like an xbox with a huge pile of games next to it. On the other side of the room he had a mini study.

I headed to the door only for it to be swung open, nearly missing my face, and on the ground was the girl from before. She was tying to crawl in.

She held her hands up to me. "PLEASE!! HELP ME BEFORE MY BOTHER GETS ME!!"

At that very second her body started to be dragged back out into the hall way.

"NO!!! SAVE YOUR SELF!! Well he probably won't hurt you, you should have saw the look in his eyes when you were-"

She was cut off and disappeared into the hall way. Those two reminded me of me and my brother when I was younger. When ever Raim had one of his friends over I would all ways go into his room and embarrass him until he kicked me out.

I slowly walked(because of my wound) out into the over sized hall way and found a stair case which let me down stairs to the living area. Every thing was magnificent. The room had an 'elegant but new' style to it. There was a huge window that over looked the city. I ran over to the window and stared in awe. I never knew that the city was so pretty.

"There he goes again with that look on his face." Said Brett's sister who was standing by him smirking. Brett looked at me and smiled, his face full of embarrassment.

These two are so cute.

"Sorry that I had to leave you alone in my room like that, I had to take care of a little some thing."

His sister grunted. "I am not little!"

Brett bent down to her face and pinched her cheeks. "Oh yes you are. If your gonna act like a child, then you are a child."

"Oh what ever!"

She left her brothers side and attached her self on mine. Her face was once again in cute mode.

"Hey so whats your name?" I asked

"Issabell!" She chirped.

"Thats a cute name! I wish I had that name!"

I looked up and saw the time on the gigantic clock that hung over the fire place.

"HOLY CRAP! Is it really that late already?!"

I scrambled to the door only to find my self tripping over the carpet and falling flat on my face. I stood up and brushed off my shoulders and walked carefully out the door.

"Sorry guys but I really have to go, my parents are gonna be so mad!" I looked at Brett. "Thanks Brett for every thing! I'll see you in english!"

I ran out the door waiting for their reply and slammed it shut so that I could fly off.

Gesh, Brett sure was rich, he lives in the freaking mansion that is on the hill! I jumped up into the air releasing my wings and flew high above the mansion out of eye sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment