Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Story #1, Part 8 (by:klee)

I ran in the house seeing my mom and sister at the dinner table eating.

"I'm so sorry that I have been gone so long! I was held up and all these things happened and-"

"You were gone hunny? Oh my goodness, we didn't even notice!"

My mom started to chuckle and so did my sister.

"Wait, you weren't worried about me one bit?!? Its like way past curfew and you didn't even know I was gone?!"


"Yep, pretty much!"

She just smiled at me. I sighed and headed for my room. I went to my mirror and spread my wings out. They were just so... Amazing! I started dancing around in my room, spinning around in till I tired my self out and fell asleep on my bed.

When I got on the bus I sat in my usual seat, waiting for the arrival of my new boyfriend. Soon enough he sat next to me and we both talked about your weekend.

"So Aidan, What did you do this weekend?"

He looked away and replied, "nothing really.."

He pulled out his phone and started texting. Thats weird, he usually always talks to me on the bus. Aidan's expression wasn't happy like it usually is, it has no feeling in it today. It was kinda unsettling.

"Um Aidan are you okay? You sure any thing didn't happen this weekend or any thing?"

"Uh yeah, it was pretty lame." He said, still texting on his phone.

I decided to just ignore it, maybe he is just in one of those moods.

A couple of weeks pass and nothing really changed. Me and Brett have kinda gotten to know each other. Tomorrows halloween and I'm going to an amusement park with some of my friends for the night! We are gonna dress up and every thing! (its a halloween event that the amusement park is holding during the night. People dress up and come there for a night of scare.) All though I hate being scared so I'm not looking forward to that part..

Aidan, Brett, Jacob(Aidan's best friend), and I all arrived at the entrance of the park. We talked about which rides we would go on first (I love roller coaster rides).

"So Brett, are you excited?" I asked looking up at his cute green eyes.

He looked down at me and smiled. "Yeah, it looks like we are all gonna have a really good time tonight."

I turned to Aidan who was currently chatting with Jacob (hadn't even said a word to me yet tonight other than when he picked me up from home. He was all cheery at first but when we left my house he like completely ignored me.)

"So Aidan, what do you want to go on first?" I asked him, trying to look at his face.

"I don't really care, why not that one?"

He points to a gigantic roller coaster off to the distance. Yay! I love that one!

"Yeah! Lets go to that one!"

I as I grabbed Aidan's arm he pulled away. Whats going on with him? He has been acting weird for while now and its really starting to bug me. Every time I ask him he just says, what are you talking about?

I tried to ignore what he did and keep walking towards the coaster. I guess I didn't do a good enough job though because Brett's face looked bothered.

"Ally you alright?"(out of Aidan's ear shot) Brett asked me, his eyes were full of worry.

"Uh yeah! I'm just uhh.. a little tired! Didn't get much sleep last night, I was way to excited!" I plastered a fake smile on my face.

Brett sighed. "Okay then, but if some thing is worrying you, you can tell me you okay?"

I nodded in reply and we all went on your merry way to the first roller coaster of the night. We stood in line for 15 minutes, chatting the whole time about the ride(and by chatting I mean me and Brett). I kept getting a few side glances from Aidan.

When we finally got to get on the ride I was placed in between Aidan and Brett. The lady that was working the shift made sure we were all 'safe' and started the ride. It took us up so high I started to get nervous.

Crap! I haven't been on this in a while, I forgot how high it was!

When we go to the top I closed my eyes tight. Then we plunged down wards. I screamed at the top of my lungs. My tummy was literary out of my chest and in my hands!

Out of being scared I grabbed the persons hand who was next to me (Expecting it to be Aidan). The ride went though several more dips, spins, and loops in till it finally ended. The coaster stopped behind the other coaster that was being loaded.

When I got a grip of my self I looked down at my hand. I felt my face go hot red as I realized it wasn't Aidan's hand. I looked up at Brett who was also looking at me with an embarrassed expression on his face. I'm sure I looked like that to. My heart started thumping really hard.

I quickly turned to Aidan to see if he saw. Lucky he was to busy talking with Jacob. I started to get mad. Its like he doesn't care about me at all. He's always talking to friends and never pays attention to me any more. I feel so distant from him then I ever was.. Maybe I should have just rejected him... But...

My train of thought stopped when Brett whispered to me.

"Err um.. Ally.. My hand.."

I again looked down at our hands. I was squeezing his! I quickly released his hand and folded my arms.

"I'm sorry.." I said quietly.

We all got off the coaster and started walking around the park, going on various different rides. I was spacing out a lot. Ever since we touched hands my head was really dizzy.

"Earth to Ally!"

Aidan was waving a hand infront of my face. I was busy being to miserable to notice.

I tried to sound happy. (It took a whole lot of effort)

"Oh yes?"

"You've been out of it all night! Are you tired or something? Any ways, we all want to go to the House Of Horrors, you okay with it?"

I should have listened to what he was saying, I wasn't paying any attention to him.

"Uh sure."

he finally gets out of my face and we went to the House Of Horrors. When we got there, I realized how much trouble I just put my self in.

CRAP!! I hate scary things!! I'm gonna die!!

I felt my body trembling as we stood in line. Why didn't I listen to him! I could have said, 'well I don't like that sort of thing', but NO, you just had to space out the whole time! Stupid, stupid, STUPID!

Before I knew it we were walking though a dark path way with no lights leading us where to go. I thought about running in the other direction but conveniently, Aidan and Jacob were standing behind me.

Right then someone jumped out right into my face. Their face was all bloody and gross. I smacked it..

"OWW! What the hell was that for!" said the bloody face man.

"I-I'm sorry... You scared me!"

"Yeah its KINDA my job!"

He disappeared into the blackness.

Aidan and Jacob started laughing.

"THAT ISN'T FUNNY! HE COULD HAVE KILLED ME!"

They just started laughing more.

"Ugh fine!"

I walked forward forgetting about them and again stepped into more scare traps.

Each time I started freaking out, Brett would calm me down and Jacob and Aidan would start laughing hysterically.

"Yeah, HAHAHA very funny! You guys haven't even been scared this whole time! You don't even know what it feels like!" I said.

We were nearing the end when something weird happened.

Again another figure jumped out at me screamed 'BOO' in my face. This time instead of screaming and hitting him, I ran forwards.

I expected to hear laughter from the boys but I heard nothing, not even Brett.

I stopped and looked around. I was surrounded by mirrors. My face every where, left and right. No openings, no exits.

Every thing seemed to spin, blurring my vision. The voices came back, louder than ever. They were warning me of some thing. Telling me to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment