Monday, September 19, 2011

IDK random 1

Meal time!

The sun started to slowly disappear behind the hills as night took over.

Hmm where should I go tonight. I guess I'll just go to the park, food is easy to get there.

I headed to the towns park and ran to my usual spot. I jumped up into a tree and waited. Soon enough the lovely smell over whelmed me. Its was type B, my favorite!

When my target came into view, I let my instincts took over. I jumped down from the branch and clamped my hand over the women's mouth so she couldn't scream. I then made her fall asleep.

"Wow, nice catch little sis!"
In front of me was my big brother Marco.

"No Marco, this one is mine!"

He smirked. "Oh what are you talking about?"

"Your gonna steal my food again! I'm starving, this one is mine!"

Just as I said that he whirled around and took her from me, then clamped his fangs into her luscious looking neck. Some blood dripped from the side of his lips and stained the women's shirt.

I clenched my fists.

"DAMIT MARCO!! UGH!"

He smirked then released his grip on her, then set her down on a park bench and erased her memories.

"Wow what a wonderful meal, to bad you couldn't join me. That was my second helping tonight."

"MARCO YOU JERK! I haven't even had any food yet!"

"Sis your so childish. I have to get going, father and mother are going to wonder where we are. Bu~bye sis."

He kissed my forehead then vanished.

Dam Marco, stealing my food AGAIN. I'll just get some tomorrow. I grabbed my book bag then flew off into the night.

I entered my home, kicking off my shoes at the front door.

"I'm home."

I heard mom and dad from the living room. "We're in here darling! Get me some A- Plasma please, Its in the fridge on the top shelf, your brother stocked it this evening." Called my mother.

"Yeah sure, I'll get you your blood."

"DON"T SASS YOUR MOTHER!"

My mom is so weird. I ran the the kitchen and grabbed some plasma from the fridge (Fun fact: When these vampires say plasma, they mean bottled blood. Bottled blood isn't the same as regular blood, so it doesn't hold them off for as long as regular blood does.) I then proceeded to the living room where my mother sat in her lazy boy chair and my father sitting on the sofa watching football. I handed my mom the bottle then sat down on floor.

"Millie, are you ready for school tomorrow? Marco said you didn't get any blood this afternoon since you gave him your catch. Why would you do that! Such a stupid child!"

"I DID NOT GIVE HIM IT MA! Marco took her from me!" I wined.

She hit my head. "Well then you shouldn't have let him take it!"

"Please hunny, Mille is a lot younger than Marco, Marco should have known better, I'll talk to him." Said my dad nicely.

"Seriously Andrew! You can't keep babying this baby!"

"I am not a baby!"

And the night went on like this, like it happens every night. I decided to get some sleep (Fun fact: vampires in this story don't need sleep, Mille and the others sleep because it passes time. The only time vampires need sleep is when they were hurt or injured and they need to recover their strength.)

I woke up and got ready for school. I put on a pink t~shirt and some short shorts and quickly tamed my carmel colored hair. Its nice being the only girl in the house (other than my momma). I have three other brothers (yep I'm the baby). Marco is the only brother that still lives here in the house. My 2nd older brother, Seth, comes here randomly from time to time, and my oldest brother, Tristian, is married to another vampire and lives just on the other side of town. They have a 10 year old son too (and yes hes also a vampire).

I ran down stairs and grabbed put my shoes on hurriedly.

"Bye bye! I'm off to school now! I'll come home after I find some dinner!"

I slamed the door and started running to school. Being a vampire isn't that bad. It helps a lot in PE, and I can run so fast that you can't even see me running. In no time I was in the school yard. I hadn't even broke a sweat running. I walked in, dodging the massive amount of people. I swiftly arrived to the freshmen hallway where I grabbed my Algebra 1 textbook out of my locker. Then I felt a poke on my back.

"Good morning Millie! How was your weekend?! Oh my gosh, I heard some news!" Said my friend Lillian.

"Oh hey. I weekend was as boring, didn't do nothin. Whats the news this time?"

"Some one said they saw a new kid in your Algebra class! He sits right next to you!"

"Oh really? Huh." I gathered my stuff and started walking to my class with Lillian.

"So Millie, are you gonna go to the football game this week? You didn't come last game! Why not!"

Well I was busy sucking some blood, I thought to my self

"Oh I was kinda busy.."

"Your always busy Millie. This week you are going to that football game you hear me?!?"

"YES MAM!"

We both giggled in till the warning bell rang, then we scurried to our classes. When I walked into Mr. Broits class I saw that there actually was a new guy sitting in the chair next to mine. I took my seat and grabbed my stuff, setting on the table neatly. I looked over to the boy. He was pretty decent, he had short black hair and wore shades over his eyes. His skin was a sun kissed tan that showed off his buff muscles greatly. He turned to me, seeing that I was staring at him, I quickly turned away in, embarrassment. He took off his shades then held his hand out towards me.

"Hey, I'm Gavin. I moved here from La, California." He said kindly.

"Oh I'm Millie... Wow thats a big change, going from sunny weather to cloudy most of the time."

"Yeah, Oregon is pretty cold. But its gorgeous out here."

Some of the girls in the back were had goo goo eyes. He certainly is gonna be popular with the ladies.

The final bell dinged. Every one scattered to their seats. I got out a pencil and paper for our daily warm-up. As I was listing down the answers to the questions, some one came barging in the class room. We all looked back to see who it was. Standing in the door way was a guy. He held a late slip in his hand and was panting a little bit. All the sudden my heart started to pound. I could smell some thing delicious coming from him. It started to pound even harder to the point where it hurt.

"Excuse me young man, you are late." Said Mr. Broit impatiently.

"Oh yes, I'm sorry. I'm new and I couldn't find my way around the school.." His voice was innocent.

Mr. Broit sighed. "Ah yes, your my other new student, Jayden. Your seat is behind Millie" He points to the seat behind mine "Millie please inform Jayden what were doing, and Jayden I'll take your late slip."

Jayden hands his note to Mr. Broit feebly then gets his stuff out for work. When he passed me my heart started pounding harder. I must be really hungry. I don't know how much I can take of this. I turned to Jayden. Jayden was nothing like Gavin. His skin was pretty pale like every one else's. He had Short brown hair and deep light blue eyes. He had pouty lips and an unsure smile. I felt my fangs growing.

"Um so were just doing a warm up right now" I tried to avoid his eyes. I gave him a piece of paper. "Just number it 1- 5 and write down the answers.. If you have any questions you can just ask me..."

I quickly turned around. My fangs were piercing my lips. My vampire side was taking over. I decided to fill out a hallway pass so I could calm down. Mr. Broit signed the slip and I quickly ran out of the room.

I decided to go to the art room since that class isn't used till 3rd period. When I got there the door was locked. 'Shoot! Why today!' I was fighting my vampire side, trying to keep it away but then, a teacher came down the hallway. When I saw them I couldn't control it any longer. I dropped my note on the ground and flew over to my target. I injected my fangs into their neck. Blood flowed down my throat, quenching my hunger.

No comments:

Post a Comment